cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baldmusician
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

questions about connecting 2 L1 Models 1's together ( I also have a t1)

Hello I recently bought 2 Bose L1 Model 1's  and a T1 Tonematch. At this time we only want to run 4 vocal mics thru the system. How do I connect it all together? We want all 4 vocals coming out of both L1's. Also is it possible to use our floor monitors as well?

3 REPLIES 3
Forum_Admin
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Re: questions about connecting 2 L1 Models 1's together ( I also have a t1)

Hello, baldmusician.

Thank you for joining our community. 

Please give us the following information so we can answer your question.

1. Please confirm the model of your L1 systems. Are they
    L1 Model I (the power stand has a rounded front), or
    L1 Model 1S (these have legs that swing out from the power stand)
  2. What kind of microphones are you using - Please give us the make and model and a link to the owners manual.
  3. What kind of floor monitors do you have - Please give us the make and model and a link to the owners manual.
  4. How large is your venue?
  5. What kind of music are you performing?
  6. Will you be using backing tracks?

Thank you,

Bose Pro Community Admin

baldmusician
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

They are L1 MODEL 1. I dont need a step by step guide for the individual mics, and specific floor monitors , I just want to know how to run the cables from the T1 to the L1's ( do I connect the T1 to both the l1's OR do I connect the T1 to one of the L1's and then connect6 that L1 to the other L1?) if which inputs do I connect to on the L1's. And mt second question is simply can we use our own  monitors EV and JBL with this setup

Forum_Admin
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Hello, baldmusician.

Thanks for the clarification.

The T1 has three XLR combo jack inputs (Channels 1, 2, 3). These support microphones. Channel 4/5 is a line-level input and is not suitable for a microphone. However, if you need to run connect a fourth microphone, you can use an impedance matching transformer to connect it to channel 4. See: Use a fourth microphone with the T1

Assuming you want the same signal going to both L1 Model I systems, you can

• Connect the T1 to the first L1 Model I Channel One. Set the ToneMatch Preset to 00.
  • Run an XLR cable from the first L1 Model I Channel One Line Out to the second L1 Model I, Channel One.

You can connect monitors to the T1 Aux output.  Please click the picture below for details.

T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine Aux Output
--?8T? Please click the picture for more details ?T8?--    

OR

You can connect monitors to the second L1 Model I, Channel One, Line Out.

Does that answer your questions?

Bose Pro Community Admin