cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhaddock
Registered since

Nov 13, 2018

Daisy Chain F1's

Can someone help me with the setup of connecting (2) F1 arrays on each side.  Total of 4 speakers and 4 subs with a mixer in between.  I understand how to connect 2 speakers and 2 subs but am not quite sure how to connect the additional set.

3 REPLIES 3
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Daisy Chain F1's

Hi mhaddock,

Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community.   Welcome.

Let's talk about one side of your signal chain. We'll call the system you have now the primary system F1 Stack (F1 Model 812 with F1 Subwoofer). We'll call the system you want to add the secondary system F1 Stack.

You may be connecting your primary system F1 Stack in one of two ways.

A: Source to F1 Subwoofer to F1 Model 812

B: Source to F1 Model 812 to F1 Subwoofer

If you are doing A

- Connect the primary F1 Model 812 line out to the secondary system F1 Subwoofer to F1 Model 812

If you are doing B

- Connect the primary F1 Subwoofer line out to the secondary system F1 Model 812  to F1 Subwoofer

Does that help?

ST 

KaraokeNiagara
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 26, 2017

I find this works best for my rig.

Mixer OUT to each F1 Sub in then out to your tops blend in desired amount of volume from the sub to match the tops (at a low volume usually between 0 and 1)

I then use the other output from first F1 sub to INPUT of second F1 sub and so on and so on for each additional sub.

SnS Media
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2021

Hi, 

This did not work for me. 

I had my T8s Mixer go into the INPUT of Sub1.  Then the OUTPUT of Sub1 to top 812A INPUT. (first pair)

(Secondary pair) Sub1 Second OUTPUT out to Sub2 INPUT. Sub2 OUTPUT to top 812B Input.