cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lohanye Garcia
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2022

Blue led pops, but the speaker does not turn off.

Hello. English is not my native language, so matbe there is a already solved issue like mine, but I couldn't find it cause I don't know how to put it in words. My bose is super well handled, never gave me any problem, but two days ago, it was charging, then I took it out of the energt suply, but it wouldnt make any sound (nor instruments, neither Bluetooth conection) and when I switched the power button to off or stand by, the blue led would still blink, like it wouldnt shut down. So I had to wait until it ran out of battery. Today it was working fine. Did somebody else experienced it? Should I reach warranty? Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Blue led pops, but the speaker does not turn off.

Hi Lohanye,

Welcome to the forum! Please could you confirm which speaker you have?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!