Quiet Comfort 35II Firmware Update - 4.8.1 – October 7th 2020
On October 7th, 2020, we are releasing new firmware for the QC35II and Bose QC35 II Gaming headset. This update can be made through the Bose Connect App and the Bose Updater Site.
Quiet Comfort 35II: 4.8.1
- Self-Voice is an easy way to adjust how much of your own voice you can hear while on a call. Check it out under your device settings in the latest version of the Bose Connect app.
- Battery level voice prompts when your headset is using wired connection.
- Examples include “battery low, please charge now” and battery level percentage prompts.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- Ability to set a sleep timer in wired mode.
- Improved Bluetooth experience while connected to multiple devices.
- Improvements to audio dropouts while connected to a Windows 10 PC and another device.
- Fixes a multipoint issue with Slack
- Even better SympleSync performance with our Soundbars and Home Theater Systems that support this feature.