Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omenthree
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

SoundDock digital music system

I have an older SoundDock with the older iPhone dock. The connection doesn't work anymore. Is there a replacement part for the dock that fits newer iPhones and if so how do I get one?

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: SoundDock digital music system

Hi Omenthee, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

This isn't a part that we sell however this is something that you can purchase as a third party part. I would recommend that you purchase a flexible adapter as solids can damage the SoundDock. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
omenthree
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Thanks but I need a replacement for the docking tray. The port you sit your iPhone on is completely broken. Is there any replacement or does it need to be sent for repair?
Andy_B
Community Manager

Hey Omenthree,

Dependent upon the age and exact model of your SoundDock, we typically would look to service options, vs supplying individual hardware components. For the most accurate information, I encourage you to call support directly, with your product's Serial Number. Click HERE, select your region and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out again and we'd love to help.

Kindest,

Andy B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!