Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svensei
Participant
Registered since

Aug 23, 2018

Bouse Sound dock series III - Turns off by itself :(

Hello,

i couldnt find any topic on bose sound dock series III, as i saw there is a lot of similar problems with other bose products... but can someone help me with my type of this beautiful speaker. 

I have this speaker already 3 and a half years and I had no problems with it at all, but few days earlier it just started to turn itself off every 30 minutes to 1 hour... music on my laptop is still turned on and going forward, but until i get my remote and turn the volume up again... it's turned off for some unlogic reason 😞

The speaker is allways on my working table, and it's not moving from there... It's kind of a baby of mine and i'm really sad about it, because I listen to long sets all day long and i really dont want to throw this beauty away because of the fabric mistake!

I'm from BiH and i have no service in my country, can you give me some advice about it?

Ty in advance.

Warm Regards,

Sven

3 REPLIES 3
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bouse Sound dock series III - Turns off by itself :(

Hello Sven,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I love my SoundDock III as well, so I completely understand losing the use of a speaker you love. I would suggest contacting support to get this resolved. 

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

svensei
Participant
Registered since

Aug 23, 2018

It's a bit problem because there is no service in my country as i said earlier... i can only write to guys in netherlands or slovenia 😕

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Sven,

I apologize for that. What I would suggest doing for the best result is emailing global_service@bose.com with everything you described to me above, We should be able to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Joel