Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chen wen chen
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2021

Bose frames only works when it’s fold up

hi

i have 2 frame also can work only when it folded up and I bought it in Japan and USA

i have contacted to Taiwan but they said that I need to paid $170 for each and they will provide a new one to me.

how can I accept that I already pay a lot to buy it and now asking to pay $170 again.

I don’t know if you can help me. I really like these frame but i cant afford to pay again and again.

Chen Wen Chen 

Taiwan 

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_F

Re: Bose frames only works when it’s fold up

Hey Chen Wen Chen,

Thank you for taking the time to post - welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties using your Bose Frames, but I can help. Could you clarify the Frames you have? Have you ensured the product firmware is up-to-date using the Bose Connect app?

If you purchased these within the last 12 months, you'll be within the manufacturer's warranty timeframe, and we can look to have your product serviced without a charge. Are you contacting the team using the appropriate information shown HERE?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Chen wen chen
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2021

Hi,

yes,I have update the FW to the newest already and this is the method that Taiwan contact window have told me but the frame still fail to use when folded up.

one is only can use when fold up and another is can’t power on and can’t charging now.

but before they are the same issue with only can use when fold up.

Tegan_M

Thank you for the update, sorry that this persists. 

At this point I would suggest in reaching out to your local product support team regarding service options. For support in Taiwan, please follow the contact details provided HERE.

Have a great day and let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Chen wen chen
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2021

I am so upset ,they already told me that  they can’t fix it………..

how come I paid for a high price product which can’t fix………really hard to accept.

Stip91
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 5, 2021

Unfortunately Bose do not care no do they want to admit these frames have this issue.  They just want more money!! So many people are experiencing the same problem. I was informed it would cost $215 to have them replaced and still have to send the faulty pair in!! Wow, good about caring for you customer bose!! I will not buy another product from bose and will continue to call them out until they resolve this fairly.