cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angryofm
Advocate
Registered since

Nov 1, 2015

PLEASE BOSE CAN WE HAVE THE OLD BLACK APP BACK?

There is nothing better about the latest white app, two problems being the bottom bar is way too small when using Win tablet (Surface Pro) even worse the side scroll bar is way too thin to make use of with a touch screen which means I cannot scroll down the page to select any of my 6 ST boxes or get to the 'play all' button. I can swipe across the pic of the selected speaker either l or r to get to the next but I have no idea which way to go, left or right, the speakers are in no order... With the old app at least I could see 3 of my 6 boxes on the bottom line to select directly...

Also the old App had my 6 presets at the left, all nicely listed for instant selection

The white app will let me swipe across the pic of the spaeker to find the next but it  won't let me awipe down the page to get to the rows to select a speaker - why can I swipe across but not down?

PLEASE! The old app was 100% better than this rubbish we have been FORCED to use for the last 18mths, at first I really thought is was some sort of weird joke on is all but it's seriously bad, in fact it's so bad that if I could I would demand a refund as this is NOT the product a paid my $2500 for and I am very angry that you have FORCED THIS APP ON ME!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mike_A_Bose
VIP
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Re: PLEASE BOSE CAN WE HAVE THE OLD BLACK APP BACK?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jason_G

Sorry the new app isn’t working out for you on the Surface Pro. As you can imagine, we have to optimize for a variety of platforms, which can be a challenge. But we don’t have any plans to bring the old app back. Overall, we actually like the new app, and we’re getting mostly positive feedback from customers as well. That being said, we’re always looking for ways to improve the design, so we appreciate when customers like you voice your concerns.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mike_A_Bose
VIP
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Re: PLEASE BOSE CAN WE HAVE THE OLD BLACK APP BACK?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jason_G

Sorry the new app isn’t working out for you on the Surface Pro. As you can imagine, we have to optimize for a variety of platforms, which can be a challenge. But we don’t have any plans to bring the old app back. Overall, we actually like the new app, and we’re getting mostly positive feedback from customers as well. That being said, we’re always looking for ways to improve the design, so we appreciate when customers like you voice your concerns.