Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crouhier
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2020

Sleepbud II ability to mask low frequency noises such as car exhaust

Hello,

I just preordered the Bose sleepbud 2’s. The main reason I ordered these is to mask/cover Low frequency noises, specifically car exhaust noise. I live in a single family home. There is a neighbor a few houses down with a very loud exhaust that leaves for work very early in the morning. Traditional foam earplugs and a cheap white noise maker mask part of the sound but it can clearly be heard over these. I am trying these Earbuds in the hopes that it will mask a significant amount, if not all, of the intrusive exhaust noise so I can have peace of mind. I could not find anything specific relating to their performance against low frequency noises so I am hoping to learn more by posting here!

thanks,

craig 

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Sleepbud II ability to mask low frequency noises such as car exhaust

Hey Craig, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

The Sleepbuds have been designed for all stages of sleep — from the time you crawl into bed to unwind after a long day to when you roll over in the middle of the night. So you wake up refreshed. A partner’s sudden snore right next to you. Or a burst of laughter from the party upstairs. Unpredictable spikes or changes in sound are what interrupt your sleep. Bose noise-masking technology combines passive noise blocking with optimized noise-masking sounds to cover up disruptions that may otherwise wake you. 

I believe that the Sleepbuds II will help to block out the noise of the exhaust. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!