Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amorelos
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2021

How to connect two soundwear speakers to a single Samsung TV

Im trying to connect two companion speakers to a single Samsung TV. Whenever i link to one of them the second one will automatically disconect. If I try to put them in party mode, the device wont work, even so they are bluetooth speakers they wont behave as other bose devices. 

Can i upgrade the firmware to a certain version that would let me do this?! Is there an external bluetooth adapter that could split the bluetooth in two so i connect each soundwear to a different signal?!

2 REPLIES 2
Liam_G

Re: How to connect two soundwear speakers to a single Samsung TV

Hello Amorelos and welcome to the Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the SoundWear Companion speaker. 
These speakers aren't used for party mode like our Soundlink speakers. SoundWear uses standard Bluetooth pairing, a point-to-point connection between a device and a speaker. Which is why you are seeing the second speaker disconnect as soon as you connect the first one. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: How to connect two soundwear speakers to a single Samsung TV

As mentioned above the Soundwear Companions don't have the music sharing capablility.

So in this case it depends on the source.  Your TV only has 1 BT transmitter, so will only connect to one device at a time.

I haven't tried them, but you may be able to find a BT transmitter to plug into the TV (probably the headphone socket) that has 2x transmitters.