Bose Community, get to know the new SoundWear Companion speaker.
Our dedication to providing you the best experience and flawless performance never stops. That’s why we created the SoundWear Companion, a wearable comfortable speaker with deep, clear sound.
On Tuesday, November 7th we’ll be conducting our first AMA (Ask Me Anything) event for our new SoundWear Companion speaker. From 2:00pm to 4:00pm (EST) our product team will be responding to questions posted by our Bose community members. Submit a question now and come back for the LIVE event on Tuesday, November 7th at 2PM ET.
Questions can be asked until the end of the event at 4:00pm (EST).
Ask your question here.
AMA Question Guidelines:
- Get to know everything our first wearable speaker has to offer from the experts
- Learn more about the innovation behind the technology
- Be sure to post only within the dedicated board of the community. Postings on other boards will not be seen during the AMA.
- Use “Start a topic” on the dedicated board to submit your question.
- You may submit more than one question but we ask members to respect others and limit their total number of posts.
- While we will make every attempt to answer as many of the most popular questions as possible, there may be some we cannot get to. We’ll answer these questions as openly as possible. There may be some information we may not be able to speak to at this time and we appreciate your understanding.
- As with all posts, questions should adhere to the Bose Community Guidelines. Let’s keep it positive for the benefit of the community!
- Have fun!