cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for all Professional Installed products is still available by visiting Pro.bose.com.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community_Admin

Community Closure

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for all Professional Installed products is still available by visiting Pro.bose.com

Q) When will this happen?

A) The Bose Online Community will no longer be available for any Bose products starting February 24, 2022.

Q) What will happen to my community login?

A) Your community login is part of your MyBose account which will remain active and can be used for all your online support needs. Additionally, your MyBose account is your login for any of our Bose Apps and Bose.com, where you can register your products, track your orders, and more.

Q) What will happen to my posts?

A) You will be able to see the threads you responded to on the community in your community profile of your MyBose account. After February 24th 2022, you will not be able to view any posts, including your own.

Q) Where do I go now to get support for my Bose Professional Installed products?

A) Our full available support for Professional Installed Products can be found on the Contact Us page of Pro.Bose.Com worldwide.bose.com/support.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.