cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djstone
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2017

using 4 bose sub2s

I just bought two more sub 2s for my l1 pro 32 system (stereo). I now have four sub 2s and 2 l1 32 column. what is the best distance apart should i setup. should the sud2s be standing or stuck. I'm using for djing

Bose product name

Country

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Additional gear used (e.g. instruments, mics, FX pedals, etc.)

Where did you experience the issue? (e.g. home, bar, performance hall, etc.)

Any troubleshooting steps you took

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on? (Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

App Version

Firmware Version

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: using 4 bose sub2s

Hey djstone,

I recommend putting your Sub2 modules in the corners of the room for maximum effect - they don't have to be on stands. As for the L1 Pro32 systems, ideally I'd have these up front at least 10ft apart from each other for good stereo separation.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!