cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radyg1
Registered since

Nov 18, 2014

Using L1M2 for business meetings.

I recently purchased 2 of the L1 Model II B1 systems for corporate meeting and events use. They have preformed very well for smaller meetings of under 75 people. Now I would like to use them in a much larger setting of up to 300 people. These meeting rooms would be app 50/60 x 80/100 to seat 100/300 people. We generally need 6 wireless mics plus inputs for computer/video audio, ipod audio and a VOG (SM87A). My question is on setting up. I have to have a FOH and I use a Yamaha O1V or Midas32 digital console. (I have used the T1 in small meetings and it works great.) How do you recommend 1 approach this size meeting? I would generally use 2/4 Meyers UPJ speakers but for 95% speech it would be nice to use the lighter Bose systems. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Forum_Admin
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Re: Using L1M2 for business meetings.

Hello RadyG1,

You have a reply to your question in the community section of the forum.

Usiing L1 Model II for business meetings