cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tradbanjo
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 8, 2019

Re: S1 in action

If I need to turn them up that high I will move them forward and use the S1 as a monitor.  At least that's my plan.  That's why I'm not selling my old system until I know I'm covered.

prakashwadhwani
Collaborator
Registered since

May 22, 2019

Chet posted:

Since I own 3 U2s and 2 U3s, I did an analysis of the frequencies used by the U2 and U3 systems (contained in the manuals) in order to find non-conflicting channels.

I found two channels used by the U3 that won't conflict with the U2.  Channels 3 and 4 on the U3 use none of the channels used by the U2 system.

Thx Chet ... This is a great share! ... I'm sure I'll find your info invaluable once I pickup my U3's.

TommyD33710
Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2017

try a one or two foot 1/4" male (into guitar) to female (for Xvive transmitter)  if you have active pickups

CityFolk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Interesting Tom, what does adding the extra cord do for you with active pickups?

ChetDude
Collaborator
Registered since

May 10, 2018

Warning: I have had use a wire (xlr to xlr) to plug the receiver of the U3 microphone/line wireless into my QSC Touchmix board because the xlr mic inputs to the board are recessed and the end of the U3 won't fit!