cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice

On February 24, 2022 Bose will be closing the Online Community Forum. We would like to thank all those who participated by sharing their experiences and love of Bose products. Online support for Portable PA products is still available by visiting Bose Support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe Nardi
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 31, 2010

Any Dj's using a pair of l1 pro 32's with two sub 2's and placing the subs under your table?

I have a set of pro 32's with 2 sub 2's and I am wondering if anyone has tried to put the sub2's under your table (dj booth?) in cardiod mode?

I use a prox Mesa booth which is basically a tabletop with a black scrim around it.  I am wondering if I would have issues with feedback on my mic with the subs basically right underneath my microphone.

Right now I've been putting 1 sub on each side of my table (about 10 feet apart) which sounds amazing during setup, coctails, and dinner - but I feel like I am getting some sort of cancellation later in the night when I have the sound cranked up for the dancing portion of the night.

I can go out on the middle of the dancelfoor and it just doesen't feel loud, but yet I could leave the room and go to the bathroom down the hall and feel like the music is louder in the bathroom.  Very stange.