cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chargersbroken
Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2020

Purchased Bose Soundlinks for a project, each charger cables no longer works.

I purchased 4 Bose Soundlink speakers for project and the 4th and final micro charging cable no longer works, after the other 3 cables also would no longer connect to charge the battery. The speakers have been kept in a studio and are rarely used. It seems like the micro usb charging cables are is faulty.

I've tried the resets and switching out cables with different adapters and speakers - it has been a frustrating, albeit objective, experience problem solving, especially given that after spending this amount of money on the same product and to encounter the same issue with all four charging cables. I have 4 working speakers that I'm happy with, and none of them can be used simply because the chargers provided with each product at purchase has essentially fallen apart.

If someone from Bose is reading this, I hope there's more to the solution than my buying a replacement cable on amazon or something. If anyone comes to support forums before purchasing Bose products, be advised that at present the products Bose produces these days will likely cost you additional money in the future - even if that's $7 for a replacement charger or some other required accessary.

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: Purchased Bose Soundlinks for a project, each charger cables no longer works.

Hey there, 

I would love to help!

Can I please ask which SoundLink speaker you have as this is very important to know so we can provide troubleshooting. 

chargersbroken
Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2020

Re: Purchased Bose Soundlinks for a project, each charger cables no longer works.

Thanks. The four speakers are SoundLink® Color Bluetooth® speakers.

Jessie_O

Thank you for confirming this! 

Can you confirm if other cables resolve your issue?

If they do, I would recommend reaching out to us by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to look into this for you and should be able to resolve this for you. 

I look forward to hearing from you!