Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnGalt2112
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2021

Noise Cancelling Specs

Hi

I am deciding which headphones to purchase that will provide the most complete noise canceling for a flight. 

it’s not clear to me if there’s a difference between the 700 and QC35. Or any other product that might be even superior. 

It is less important to me that the devices connect to a sound source. 

I just want to drown out airplane noise. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Liam_G

Re: Noise Cancelling Specs

Hello JohnGalt2112 and welcome to the Community! 

I will be happy to assist you with this. 

The main difference between the NC700s and the QC35 Headphones are that the NC700s are our most recent, over-ear headphones compared to the QC35s. 
The NC700s have up to 11 settings that range from full noise cancelling to full transparency, whereas the QC 35 headphones only have 3 modes: High, Low and off. 

However, If you prefer in-ear headphones, we do also have the new QuietComfort earbuds that also provide the most effective noise cancelling and high-fidelity audio, plus StayHear™ Max tips for extra comfort. You can check out all our noise cancelling headphones on our website here for more information. 

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
JohnGalt2112
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2021

Re: Noise Cancelling Specs

Liam

Thanks for the helpful information.

I was able to use your information to help me look at these models.

Of the ones you listed, are there specific specs listed by Bose as to differences in the noise cancelling frequency range?

The NC700s and QC35 are most likely suited to my needs, due to the comfort of over the ear to me.

Thanks